HUMMUS TOAST WITH SALAD
Hummus is a nutritious Middle Eastern dip and spread full of vitamins and minerals. Hummus and its contents have been connected to a number of impressive health advantages, including reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar control, boosting digestive health, lowering heart disease risk, and weight loss, according to research.
- 2 pieces of whole grain toast
- 1/2 cup of your favourite Hummus, divided
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 of cucumber, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ARGENTINEAN Spice Blend
- Combine the chopped tomato, cucumber, coriander, in a small bowl. Stir everything together. Add in the extra virgin olive oil and ARGENTINEAN Spice Blend until well combined. Set aside.
- Toast the bread to your desire in a toaster.
- On each of the two pieces of bread, equally spread a layer of hummus.
- Distribute the salad equally over the hummus. Enjoy!
Why This is Good for You
- High in Fibre
- High in antioxidants
- Contains vitamin A
- Good source of calcium
- Good source of potassium, magnesium