(Prep Time: 05 min | Cooking Time: 40 min | Serve :4)
Chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, are high in protein, vitamins, minerals, and fibre, making them an essential part of your diet.
- 1 (340 gram) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- GREEK Spice Blend
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees C).
- To dry chickpeas, blot them with a paper towel. Toss chickpeas with olive oil in a bowl and season with GREEK Spice Blend.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden and crunchy, on a baking sheet. To avoid scorching, keep a close eye on the last few minutes.
Why This is Good for You
- Good source of plant based protein
- Good source of vitamin B6
- High in fibre
- Excellent source of iron, calcium