(Prep Time :10 | Cooking Time :15 min | Serves :2)
Veal is enhanced with vitamin B. This vitamin is essential for energy and healthy metabolism.. People who consume beef on regular basis can easily switch to a smarter and healthy choice with veal.
- 500 grams veal cutlets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 level teaspoon CLASSIC Spice Blend
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Flatten cutlets to a thickness of 1/8 inch. Combine flour & CLASSIC Spice Blend and in a small bowl. Turn the veal to coat it. Heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook until veal juices run clear, about 1 minute per side. Remove and keep warm.
- Cook and toss the mushrooms in the skillet until they are soft, about 2-3 minutes. Serve with veal. Stir water into skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits. Add parsley and remaining butter; cook and stir until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes longer. Pour over veal and mushrooms.
Why This is good for you
- Excellent source of various vitamins and minerals
- High in Protein
- Contains vitamin B12
- Contains iron
- Contains alanine
Be the first to comment.