BEST PORK LOIN CHOPS
Get Some Pork On Ya Fork!
Ever wondered why pork chops are tough? When they’re cooked for even a few minutes too long, whether its in the oven or on the stovetop, they’re quick to dry out become tough, chewy and less than appealing.
Here's how cook the best pork loin chops?
TIP: Don’t cook pork straight from the refrigerator!
- Rub the chops with your favourite Spice Blend. We suggest ITALIAN or MEDITERRANEAN Seasoning Mix and let sit for 30 mins.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat
- Add the pork to cook 3-4 mins each side for medium or until cooked through to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Set aside to rest for 5 mins
- In the meantime, prepare your favourite toppings & side veg.
- Put it all together
Photo credit: Alex Munsell