BAKED SALMON & ASPARAGUS
(Prep Time: 05 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4)
Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids, a form of polyunsaturated fat. Because the body cannot generate these fatty acids, they must be included in our diet on a regular basis.. These fatty acids are thought to help preserve skin, joints, and hormone balance, as well as contribute to a healthy heart.
- 4 x 120g Salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more lemon slices for garnish
- Season with AUSSIE Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped dill
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the salmon to come to room temperature. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and lemon juice. Place the salmon in a baking dish and brush it with the butter mixture.
- Season the salmon with the AUSSIE Spice Blend and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through….with Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes.
- Before serving, garnish the salmon with fresh parsley and dill.
Why This is good for you?
- Rich in omega 3 fatty
- High source of protein
- Rich in Vitamin A which supports eye health
- Good Source of Vitamin B12
- Good Source of vitamin D which supports your immune system
Be the first to comment.